Jan 12, 2018

Suzy Cube Update: January 11, 2018

#SuzyCube #gamedev #indiedev #madewithunity @NoodlecakeGames 
This week, I concentrated on finishing up Level S-11 and then moved on to some level decoration.

After finishing the initial design pass on Level S-11 late last week, I was able to refine the design, add coins and power-ups and even dress up the level a bit this week. I'm happy with the way the level has come together and I hope players will dig it too.

If you can't stand the heat...

With design on level S-11 out of the way, I turned my attention back to level decoration. Level 4-4, a lava themed level based around rotating blocks is getting gussied up nicely.

One hot customer!

If all goes as planned, I expect to wrap up decoration on the level next Monday.

A little busy to go into a bunch of detail this week, so I'm going to leave it at that. I'll be wrapping up decoration work on Level 4-4 early next week and then plan on tackling one of the remaining Special World levels. I've got three left to do and I'll be seeing what I can do to speed the development along. I think I've got some good levels to consider as candidates for reuse, which should give me a leg up on completing this last set of levels.

Thanks for popping in and I'll see you next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment