Dec 30, 2016

Suzy Cube Update: Friday December 30, 2016

#suzycube #indiedev #gamedev #madewithunity 

Just a quicky for anyone checking in this week as I've not much to report having taken, pretty much the whole week off.
I did, however, attempt to re-model the lettering used on the title screen. Though I didn't like the results and scrapped the work, I did decide to re-shade the title letters by hand rather than continue using the the old lightmapped letters. The new shading can be seen at the top of the post, and here's what it used to look like for comparison:

Old shading on title letters
As you can hopefully see, the old shading was splotchy and less well defined.

Oh, and I'm working on this...

???
I'll let all of you speculate about it.

Ok, come back next week for my first real update of the new year! See you all in 2017!



No comments:

Post a Comment