Dec 11, 2015

Suzy Cube Update: Friday December 11, 2015

#suzycube #gamedev #indiedev #madewithunity 

Well, this is embarrassing! After last week's paltry update this one will be even slimmer. 
I spent the first couple days of the week working on our annual friends and family holiday card, which wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't then decided to go ahead and update Unity to version 5.3 which was released on December 8. So, of course, I've been bug fixing since. New function changes, weird behaviours, the usual.

I've been able to get back to the World 1 boss level since late yesterday but, obviously, haven't had much time to make much progress. What you see above is a screenshot of the start of the level, right after you hit the trigger that starts the water flowing.. and rising!

I'm going to get back to it so that tackling next Monday won't be too depressing.

And on that happy note, let's have a look at one of the funnier, and still unfixed, bugs.

Bugged out bees

As you can see, the bug, appropriately enough, affects the killer bee enemies. And, elusively enough, only happens on my iPod Touch. Bugs are so much easier to fix when they also show up in the editor!

Ok, well, I'm done promising anything! See you all next week...


No comments:

Post a Comment