Jan 29, 2014

Nominate Roll'n Bump for the Golden Geek Awards!!

Attention all Roll'n Bump fans! Here is your chance to let the world (Board Game Geek users) know that you think Roll'n Bump deserves mad props! Hit up this link and follow the instructions to nominate Roll'n Bump for each category you think fits. The Golden Geek awards are awarded annually through the Board Game Geek website and are entirely decided by you, the gamers! So, let everyone know what they've been missing!
(Just a note, I had a hard time finding it in the list in the left side bar, but using the search option above it worked.)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I play to Roll'n bump this Week-end for the first time in France and I loved it!!! But my friend told me it was no longer available in Canada, and never in Europe. My kids and I defenitely want to have it :) Please tel me there's a way to bye it somewhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beaucoup! Ça me fais chaud au coeur de savoir qu'il reste encore du monde qui profite de mon petit jeu! Malheureusement, je n'ai aucunes nouvelles à vous transmettre au sujet de la disponibilitée du jeu. Il reste probablement des exemplaires ici et là, mais c'est vrai qu'ils se font rares.
    Merci encore de votre intérêt et je vous souhaite de centaines de belles parties... qu'elles soient de Roll'n Bump ou autres choses!

    ReplyDelete